How to play guide for One Late Night
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for One Late Night. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The goal of One Late Night is to escape the Webcom office, where you have been trapped by a mysterious entity known as the Black Widow. You must search for clues throughout the office and get into contact with your coworker Robert, who will provide you with ways to combat the Black Widow. Keep your eyes open and leave no chair unturned.
Controls[edit | edit source]
- Move: W/A/S/D
- Interact: Left-mouse button
- Skip messages: Space
- Hide: Left mouse button
- Unhide/leave chair: Space
- Short sprint: Left shift
- Help: F1 or Fn+F1 (depending on operating system)
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- You can save your progress via the computer in your office room.
- When your screen gets static, it's time to find a place to hide from the Black Widow. Robert's office is always a safe place to hide from her.
- Keep the Black Widow away by making sure all the lights in the office are on at all times.
- You can find out the password for Robert's computer in two ways:
- Log into your computer and read the emails you sent back and forth to Robert.
- Look under Robert's desk to find a Sticky Note.
- A couple of clues about the Black Widow can be found by reading the files on Robert's computer.
- Batteries for the Flashlight are hidden throughout the Webcom office and their locations change every game. Look through every drawer, cabinet, and the janitor's closet for them.
Computer Commands[edit | edit source]
- cd/home/Me - Goes to your home folder.
- cd/home/Robert - Goes to Robert's home folder.
- ls - Lists all files in the current folder.
- cat (filename) - Allows you to read any file.
- quit - Exits the computer. Using the Esc key will accomplish the same.
- save - Saves the game