How to play guide for One Late Night: Deadline
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for One Late Night: Deadline. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The goal of One Late Night: Deadline is to escape the Delta 5 office building, where you have been trapped by a mysterious entity known as the Black Widow. You must search for clues throughout the building and get into contact with a mysterious man known as Robert, who will provide you with ways to combat the Black Widow and Shadow Creatures. Keep your eyes open and leave no chair unturned.
Controls[edit | edit source]
- Move: W/A/S/D
- Interact: Left-mouse button
- Skip messages: Space
- Hide: Left mouse button
- Unhide/leave chair: Space
- Short sprint: Left shift
- Help: F1 or Fn+F1 (depending on operating system)
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Pay attention to your surroundings and keep your eyes and ears open for the Black Widow.
- Travel to the spirit realm often using Robert's smartphone to find items that won't appear in the realm of the living.
- Keep your energy up by visiting a Vending Machine whenever you can or find Dexterity tablets.
- Use the Coffee Machines frequently to save your progress.
- The passwords for Peter and Robert's computers from One Late Night can be used to access their computers in Deadline.