Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
One Late Night: Mobile
|One Late Night: Mobile|
|Developer(s)||Black Curtain Studio|
|Publisher(s)||Black Curtain Studio|
|Distributor(s)||Google Play, Apple iTunes|
|Release date(s)||2016 March 31|
Features[edit | edit source]
- A full mobile conversion of the original PC version.
- Detailed 3D graphics with realism that will pop off your screen.
- Experience every single detail of the original game.
- Full 3D sound effects. Best experienced with headphones.
- Smooth and contextual touch controls to navigate you through the office.
Story[edit | edit source]
Have you ever worked at an office? Alone? Late at night?
You are a white-collar office worker, staying alone into the late hours of the night to meet a deadline. As you go about your routines, strange things will start to happen and you will realize you are not as alone as you think.
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
The following are the minimum system requirements for One Late Night: Mobile. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment.
|Processor||Dual-core 1.5 Ghz|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|GPU||Adreno 225 or equivalent|